We're as excited as you are ...
The time has come where we can finally welcome you back to Brimstone Spa.
You can get back to unwinding with our luxury relaxation methods, whilst also soaking up the surrounding Lakeland scenery and treating your taste buds to something indulgent in our Spa Deli.
opening times - booking only
10am to 8pm - Exclusively for Brimstone Hotel guests
10am to 6.30pm (limited availability) - Spa Therapies
Pure Alchemy & Elemis Therapies
Available Daily - 10am to 5pm
Enjoy a 55 minute Spa Therapy for £125
We have worked closely with Pure Lakes, one of the UK’s leading natural skin care producers, to develop Pure Alchemy - an exclusive natural spa therapy product range inspired by the natural calming beauty and pure elements found in the Lake District.
We have redesigned our most popular treatments for your enjoyment, relaxation and safety by reducing time around the head and face area.
(Please note that treatments need to be booked in advance and cannot be changed on the day due to set up procedures)
- Brimstone Spa Pure Alchemy Signature Massage
Focusing on areas in need of attention, our deep massage techniques will ease areas of discomfort, and improve flexibility and posture. Relax as your tension is eased away, loosening tight muscles and boosting circulation.
- Pure Alchemy Enrapture Back & Shoulder Massage
A luxury back and shoulder treatment that combines purifying fragrances with soothing massage oils to heighten all your senses.
- Pure Alchemy Spellbind Full Body Massage
A special muscle-comforting massage created using beautiful warm oils that is guaranteed to leave you with a soothed body and relaxed mind.
- Pure Alchemy Allure Legs, Feet & Scalp Massage
Take the weight off your feet. A range of movements to ease away any tension and aches held in the leg muscles, feel your feet become revived with our warming foot massage. Finally drift away with a scalp massage.
- Pure Alchemy Comfort Repose Full Body Beautifier
Our tender loving care touch therapy. With those in mind who are recovering from illness/going through illness, the gentle touch of a therapist to ease you into relaxation.
- Elemis Hot Stones Full Body Massage
Hot basalt stones are used to massage the body, the heat easing away those aches and pains.
- Elemis Pregnancy Massage
Pure relaxation for mother and baby. Relax on a bed of feather pillows, while either side of the body is gently massaged with warm oils.
Enjoy hot & cold drinks from 11am – 8pm
Enjoy food from 12noon – 5pm
Relaxing and eating. These are definitely our favourite things. Brimstone Spa Deli is the perfect place to enjoy a bite to eat during your time at the spa, or treat yourself with a tipple or two. Because, let's face it, being pampered is thirsty work.
Your Thermal Experience
Please note: Thermal experiences are to be used by 1 couple at a time and social distancing is to be observed at all times.
Our indoor-outdoor pool offers the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the open air, and views across the Estate.
4 guests are able to enjoy the pool at any one time. We are asking all guests to be respectful of others and maintain social distancing.
The outside relaxation area is the perfect space to enjoy the scenery.
At a room temperature of between 80°C and 100°C, our Finnish sauna will help to relieve tension in your muscles, soothe your aches and pains, and relax your whole body.
Visit the ice fountain immediately after using our heat experiences to stimulate circulation and strengthen the immune system.
Himalaya salt steam
Reaching a temperature of 45°C and a humidity of 100%, your body will heat up gently while jets of steam stimulate the blood circulation and start the detoxifying process.
With the colours of lava but not the extreme temperatures, this sauna reaches a temperature of 80°C to 100°C and offers a soothing space to sit back and relax.
Mineral steam bath
Relax in a temperature between 42°C and 45°C, and a humidity of almost 100%, forcomfortable perspiring without any undue stress on the body.
There are three experience showers to enjoy throughout your thermal journey, each one designed to strengthen and energise your body.
Using flavours, scents, and the healing effects of natural herbs, the steam in the sauna cabin helps to reveal the full power of these herbs and releases natural aromas.
Inspired by the dry sweating rooms used by the Romans, the walls, floors and benches of our laconium room emit radiant heat of approximately 55°C.
We offer a choice relaxation areas where you can sit, relax, read, enjoy a drink and prepare for your next round of spa experiences.
Relaxation around every corner
You're never far from somewhere to relax in Brimstone Spa ...
We offer four different relaxation areas where you can sit, relax, read, enjoy a drink and prepare for your next round of spa experiences.
- All guests will have to have their temperature checked before being allowed into the Spa.
- We will record the time that guests enter the Spa.
- If any guests have any symptoms of COVID they will not be allowed to enter the Spa, nor will any member of their booking that they have been in contact with be allowed in.
- If a guest has been tested positive for Covid-19, no matter how long ago, Deep Tissue Massage will not be performed on them. This is due to the increased risk of blood clots after Covid-19, and the risk of the moving them around and becoming lodged.
- Guests should arrive “Spa Ready” as there will be no changing facilities available. However, lockers may be used for valuables.
- Spa Robes, a towel and flip flops will be place into Brimstone rooms to enable guests to arrive “Spa Ready”.
- You may wish to shower before arriving at the Spa ready for your experience.
- Sanitiser will be provided on arrival at the Spa, and guests must sanitise their hands when entering the Spa.
- Once inside, a member of the team will explain the Guest Spa Journey along with additional signage around the Spa.
- Everyone must follow the one-way system in place.
- Extra cleaning will be in place, with particular attention to high touch points throughout the Spa.
- Spa Hosts will wear face masks and shields during all treatments, ensuring the safety of both guests and staff. Gloves will be worn for treatments at guest discretion.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands on entering the treatment room before the treatment begins.