We're as excited as you are ...
The time has come where we can finally welcome you back to Brimstone Spa and you bet, we’ve missed you.
Reopening on Wednesday 5th August, you can get back to unwinding with our luxury relaxation methods, whilst also soaking up the surrounding Lakeland scenery and treating your taste buds to something indulgent in our Spa Deli.
However, that’s not all. Adding something new to the plate, our Spa Deli is now offering an unlimited Continental Breakfast. Available from 9am – 12pm, treat yourself to a delicious, and unlimited breakfast (yes, you heard right, unlimited!) including a glass of champagne. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the Spa Deli or if you’re just too comfortable in your plush bed, you can instead, enjoy your hotel breakfast in your suite.
opening times - booking only
9am to 9pm - Exclusively for Brimstone Hotel guests
11am to 7pm - Spa Therapies
Pure Alchemy Therapies
Available Daily - 11am to 7pm
Enjoy a 55 minute Spa Therapy for £65
(price reduced to compensate for ongoing external roof works)
We have worked closely with Pure Lakes, one of the UK’s leading natural skin care producers, to develop Pure Alchemy - an exclusive natural spa therapy product range inspired by the natural calming beauty and pure elements found in the Lake District.
We have redesigned 3 of our most popular treatments to maximise your experience and your safety and have been adapted to reduce time around the head and face area while facing up.
(Please note that treatments need to be booked in advance and cannot be changed on the day due to set up procedures)
- Brimstone Spa Signature Massage
Focusing on areas in need of attention, our deep massage techniques will ease areas of discomfort, and improve flexibility and posture. Relax as your tension is eased away, loosening tight muscles and boosting circulation.
- Enrapture Back & Shoulder Massage
A luxury back and shoulder treatment that combines purifying fragrances with soothing massage oils to heighten all your senses.
- Spellbind Fully Body Massage
A special muscle-comforting massage created using beautiful warm oils that is guaranteed to leave you with a soothed body and relaxed mind.
Enjoy hot & cold drinks from 9am – 9pm
Enjoy food from 12noon – 4pm
Relaxing and eating. These are definitely our favourite things. Brimstone Spa Deli is the perfect place to enjoy a bite to eat during your time at the spa, or treat yourself with a tipple or two. Because, let's face it, being pampered is thirsty work.
Enjoy your unlimited Continental Breakfast, including a glass of Champagne. Available from 9am to 12noon
Your Thermal Experience
Unfortunately, due to government restrictions, we're unable to open all the thermal experiences at Brimstone Spa. See below the experiences and spaces that you are able to enjoy whilst you're with us.
Our indoor-outdoor pool offers the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the open air, and views across the Estate.
4 guests are able to enjoy the pool at any one time. We are asking all guests to be respectful of others and maintain social distancing.
The outside relaxation area is the perfect space to enjoy the scenery.
We offer a choice relaxation areas where you can sit, relax, read, enjoy a drink and prepare for your next round of spa experiences.
Relaxation around every corner
You're never far from somewhere to relax in Brimstone Spa ...
- All guests will have to have their temperature checked before being allowed into the Spa.
- We will record the time that guests enter the Spa.
- If any guests have any symptoms of COVID they will not be allowed to enter the Spa, nor will any member of their booking that they have been in contact with be allowed in.
- If a guest has been tested positive for Covid-19, no matter how long ago, Deep Tissue Massage will not be performed on them. This is due to the increased risk of blood clots after Covid-19, and the risk of the moving them around and becoming lodged.
- Guests should arrive “Spa Ready” as there will be no changing facilities available. However, lockers may be used for valuables.
- Spa Robes, a towel and flip flops will be place into Brimstone rooms to enable guests to arrive “Spa Ready”.
- You may wish to shower before arriving at the Spa ready for your experience.
- Sanitiser will be provided on arrival at the Spa, and guests must sanitise their hands when entering the Spa.
- Once inside, a member of the team will explain the Guest Spa Journey along with additional signage around the Spa.
- Everyone must follow the one-way system in place.
- Extra cleaning will be in place, with particular attention to high touch points throughout the Spa.
- Spa Hosts will wear face masks and shields during all treatments, ensuring the safety of both guests and staff. Gloves will be worn for treatments at guest discretion.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands on entering the treatment room before the treatment begins.