Brimstone Spa FAQs
Your questions answered
Let us answer your questions so you can start planning your trip.
- Where is Brimstone Spa located?
Brimstone Spa is located on the estate, above the Langdale leisure facilities, just a minute's walk from Brimstone Hotel.
- Is The Bubble Private Spa pricing per person or per couple?
The Bubble Room is a double treatment area with its own private facilities and is priced per couple. It is available for a 3-hour experience which includes a 90-minute treatment per person.
- What's the difference between the facilities in Brimstone Spa and Langdale Leisure facilities?
Brimstone Spa is exclusive to guests staying at Brimstone Hotel and The Langdale Estate. Brimstone Spa is an luxurious spa experience where adults can enjoy spa therapies and relaxing thermal experiences. Guests also have complimentary use of the Langdale Fitness & Leisure Facilities which include indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room gym and fitness studio.
- What are the health benefits of visiting the thermal experiences?
- How long can you spend in the thermal experiences?
We would normally advise around 2-3 hours but there is no time limit per entry, so you can spend as long as you like enjoying the thermal experiences.
- Why is it unsuitable for children?
Langdale leisure facilities are perfect for families but Brimstone Spa is an adult-only environment where adults can relax and chill out.
- Can you use the spa when pregnant?
Yes, but pregnant women should take advice from a health professional as to which experiences to avoid.
- What do I need to bring with me when I visit the Spa?
Robes, towels, flip-flops and water bottles are provided .... you'll just need to bring your own swimwear.
- Can I swim in the pool?
The 9-metre pool is designed for relaxation not swimming, and contains water jets and fountains. The pool in the Langdale leisure facilities is designed for swimming and has a dedicated swimming lane.
- How long should I arrive before my therapy?
It is recommended that you arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before your treatment. If you're unsure, please ask your therapist at the time of booking.