Terms & conditions
At Brimstone Hotel
- Please note that the Langdale Estate is a village-style establishment, with most bedrooms situated a short walk from the main Hotel complex.
- Check in is after 3.00pm and check out is before 11.00am.
- No pets are allowed in the Hotel or on the Estate with the exception of assistance dogs.
- We operate a smoke free environment in all enclosed areas including electronic cigarettes.
- When booking, confirmation is required by provision of debit or credit card number from which any cancellation charges may be applied apart from advance rates where full payment is made at time of booking.
Christmas & New Year Deposit Terms & Conditions
- All reservations must be guaranteed on booking by a non-refundable deposit of £100 per room. Full payment is required one month prior to the arrival date, which is also non-refundable under any circumstances. We accept payment by cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Switch cards. Should you require credit facilities, we should be advised at the time of booking. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Advance rate bookings and some special offers are non-refundable and may be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 3 day’s notice. Bookings moved to a future date will reflect the rate on the date transferred to.
- If notified 24 hours or more prior to 3.00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival there will be no cancellation charge.
- If notified after 3.00pm on the day prior to arrival a charge will be made to your credit or debit card equivalent to the total value of the first night’s booking.
- The cancellation charge is equal to the value of the firsts night stay.
- Payment of your final balance should be made upon departure. If for any reason payment is not made at this time, we will forward our invoice to you for payment within 14 days. We do, however, reserve the right to deduct any outstanding charges from your credit or debit card.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- Under the terms of the Hotel Proprietors Act, may we point out to you that the Hotel and its staff cannot be held responsible for items left in Hotel bedrooms. There is a safe in each bedroom and items may be left securely with reception.
- As part of our efforts to encourage responsible and sustainable tourism we ask that you respect the landscape and consider your use of resources.
- By confirming your booking with a card you are agreeing to be bound by the above terms and conditions.