Mezzanine Loft Suite at Brimstone Hotel
Two storeys of luxury
If one floor wasn’t already enough, the Mezzanine Suite has two tiers of luxury. With aspects of our natural surroundings incorporated into its interior design, the Mezzanine offers the perfect Lake District escape.
Encompassing natural tones combined with statement pieces, indulge in the spacious lounge area where you can relax in front of the flat screen TV, or admire the cosy log fire framed by a grand two storey slate fireplace. Filled with hidden gems, the Mezzanine is full of unexpected luxuries. Indulge in the well-stocked minibar and treats draw, take your pick of the natural Pure Lakes toiletries and if you can find it, take a dip in the disguised freestanding bath.
Make your way upstairs and escape to your private abode where a plush emperor bed, draped in soft Egyptian cotton, awaits.
- Emperor bed
- Freestanding roll top bath in lounge
- Separate shower
- Seating area opening to private balcony
- Log burning stove
- Mini bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Use of outdoor wear from the Arc'teryx boot room
- 42" flat screen TV
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Goose down duvet
- Local and sustainable Pure Lakes toiletries
- Access to Brimstone Spa thermal experiences
- Room service
- Complimentary drinks and snacks in The Reading Room
- Size - 60m2